Wood Burning Hot Tub By Goodland
Wooden-fired bathing in a tub creates essentially the most elemental and authentic outdoor bathing experience.
Should you’ve ever soaked in water heated solely by wood, you’ll know it is a lot richer than simply the bathing: it is the splitting and stacking of firewood, the methodical stirring and preparation of the water, the sound of the crackling fire, the anticipation of the heat.
These moments of simple pleasure remind us that when life moves half as quickly, we notice twice a lot.
Crafted in Canada, our Wood Burning Hot Tub is made out of durable, 100% recyclable supplies together with marine-grade aluminum and Western red cedar in addition to oak and raw brass detailing. Thoughtfully designed with sustainability in mind, this soaking tub is suited for each saltwater and freshwater.
Utilizing simply an armful of fallen limbs or brush, our hot tub heats in ~90-120 minutes. Step in, and settle into one of many wooden recliners in your soothing soak. It’s simply as comfortable for one, as it’s for a small family of 4.
Most Naturel Bathing
Submerging oneself in water is nature’s purest manner of each cleaning and relaxing. The gravity of such an elemental connection permits us to really feel safe and free. Hold your breath; really feel weightless in the buoyancy of the water, exhale, and let go of life’s everyday obligations . . .allowing yourself to sink into the second and feel the heat of the water pass over your body.
Outdoor bathing isn’t just about the ritual of the soaking (though we guarantee it to be life-changing), however relatively the entire process of chopping and stacking the wood, lighting and stoking the fire, stirring the water, and adjusting the temperature. The sum of the parts creates meaningful routines that evoke emotion and ground us in nature.
The crackle of the fire, the odor of fresh wood first heating then carbonizing into gentle gestures of smoke trailing from the chimney.
The price of the product is $7,295 CAD, you can get more detailed information here.
Wood Burning Hot Tub By Goodland Features
- Easy Setup: Fast, intuitive meeting takes only 10 minutes.
- Zero Chemicals: No need for harmful, pungent water treatment; nor time-consuming water testing.
- Heats in 90 Minutes: It takes an armful of lumber to stoke and maintains temperature.
- Triple Insulation: Three layers of heat retention make our tub extra efficient in trapping the warmth of the water.
- Any Weather: Our tub is constructed for every season: Soak amid snow, or take a cold plunge in the summertime.
- Movable: Our wood-burning hot tub is easily movable with only 2 people.
- Canadian Made: All of our products are proudly crafted on Canadian soil.
- Low Maintenance: The aluminum sloped bottom and oversized drain make this the easiest, fastest tub to clean.
- Enviromental: Made from 100% recyclable materials, no fiberglass or plastic.