Weber Traveler Portable Gas Grill
The Weber Traveler is for anyone who wants delicious grilled food away from home. Whether you’re camping, tailgating, or picnicking, its sturdy, compact design makes for a seamless experience, from setup to storage. Savor the journey with backyard quality food, no matter where the adventure takes you.
• Compact fold for minimal storage space and easily fits in the trunk of a car
• Large grilling area so that the entire meal is ready to eat at the same time
• Purposefully designed to optimize gas usage
• Low-to-high temp range grills everything from pancakes to seared steak
• Easy to transport, so that it’s always going where you go
• Conveniently lowers down without any effort or assistance
• Grill is attached to the cart so that you’re up and grilling in no time
• Can accommodate a full-size, 20 lb. fuel tank when using an adapter hose
Weber Traveler Portable Gas Grill price is 349 USD. Click for detailed information to purchase.
We were founded on the belief that there is nothing better than enjoying a delicious meal outside with the ones you love. This premise is at the heart of Weber. We come to work every day with the drive, passion, and curiosity to make your next grilling experience on a Weber better than your last. And we celebrate the authentic connections that are made when we come together around the grill.
Our table is open to all.
In 1952, George Stephen took his love for barbecue – along with his passion for the perfect grilled steak – and combined them with a revolutionary grill design inspired by the shape of a buoy. This gave birth to widespread enthusiasm for the kettle grill and the start of what would become the world’s leading barbecue brand.
Today, we stay true to our Midwestern roots by continuing to manufacture grills in Huntley, Illinois, using only the best U.S. and globally sourced components. All of our grills are designed and engineered by a team at our Chicago headquarters, and every day our wide assortment of grills roll off the manufacturing lines at our plant in Huntley, Illinois. This ensures our grills are built with the durability, workmanship and quality that matter to grillers.
A shared love of cooking outdoors bonds this community, and we live to hear about your experiences, ideas, tips, and tricks.