Kirk Originals x Rolling Stones Aftermath Sunglasses
Impressed by the quickly shifting kinds and energies of London in the 1960’s the Aftermath model is a bold and arrogant rectangular shape in a piano black with sharply angled details throughout the browline and temple lugs. With silver pins to the entrance and temple and a subtle silver raised tongue icon on the ear tip we’ve got added a decorative swagger to an already bold frame silhouette.
Once we have been approached to create a suite of frames for The Rolling Stones RS No.9 Carnaby Street we knew that there might be no higher alternative than this to marry the Kirk Originals strategy to eyewear with the spirit and aesthetic of a London rock‘n’roll legend.
The results of our collaboration is a suite of two frames, designed to enchantment to bold and confident characters. Timeless silhouettes, referencing thrilling moments in time when rock n roll style and angle was central to London culture however introduced updated by way of using contemporary materials and sleek fabrication.
Kirk Originals x Rolling Stones Aftermath Sunglasses Features
- Made with premium-quality cellulose acetate, which is a biodegradable materials, from the famend producer Mazzucchelli
- Designed with an 8mm front and 4mm temples sculpted by state-of-the-art laser-cutting machinery
- Assembled, glazed and high quality control checked in our workshop in England
- Fitted with 100% UVA & UVB CR39 sun protection lenses
- Adorned with a raised silver tongue icon to the era tip
- Supplied with Kirk Originals iconic black case and bespoke collaboration packaging
A – Bridge Width: 23mm
B – Lens Height: 38mm
C – Lens Width: 50mm
D – Temple Length: 145mm
The Price of the product is $360. Click for purchase and more information