JBL Reflect Aero is engineered to keep listeners motivated at the gym, on the trail, or while walking around town with 6.8mm dynamic drivers delivering the tunes. Featuring an adjustable Powerfin ear tip design, a secure fit and comfort are guaranteed – even in the most intense workouts. A partner you can rely on, with IP68 dustproof and extreme waterproof rating, your performance is never compromised, even in salt water. For sound without bounds, True Adaptive Noise Cancelling blocks out background noise for zero distractions, while Smart Ambient technology keeps you aware of surroundings.
With Dual Connect, you’re good with one earbud or both, plus 24 hours of playback so you can get more out of your day. Listen to your way with the JBL Headphones App and customize the ANC and earbuds to suit your needs and personalize your workout with ‘Check my Fit’. Connect with your surroundings using the hands-free voice control with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant or pick up from where you left off with ‘Find my Buds’.
The JBL Reflect Aero features a much smaller charging case and uses 54% less plastic compared to its sports TWS predecessor. The JBL Reflect Aero will also come in JBL’s latest eco-friendly packaging and are now available in blue, black, and white from JBL.com for €149.00, the mint colorway will follow in August.
JBL Reflect Aero Features
- Up to 24 hours of playback (8 hours in the earbud; 16 hours from charging case)
- 6.8mm dynamic drivers
- 6 microphones with noise and wind isolation technology
- True Adaptive Noise Cancelling with Smart Ambient
- Adjustable ear-fin for a secure fit
- Hands-Free Voice Control with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- IP68 waterproof and dustproof rating with reflective accents
- Customizable all-access touch control through the JBL Headphones App