2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV, is based on GM’s innovative Ultium Platform with athletic styling that elevates the heralded design established in 2018 by the gas-powered Chevrolet Blazer, and performance cues inspired by the Camaro and Corvette.
With design and engineering developed to live up to the legacy of the iconic Super Sport performance designation, the Blazer EV SS offers customers the most powerful experience in the lineup. It features an exclusive performance AWD propulsion configuration designed to produce up to 557 horsepower and up to 648 lb-ft of torque, and a unique WOW (Wide Open Watts) mode enabling 0-60 sprints of approximately less than 4 seconds (based on GM estimates)
The all-electric 2024 Blazer EV’s innovative, dynamic and athletic styling is infused with Chevrolet’s performance DNA to create an expressive design unlike anything else in the segment.
Each of the Blazer EV’s trims shares a muscular, athletic profile enabled by the Ultium Platform, including taut, converging body lines. They convey motion, while prominent front-fender extractor vents are a nod to Chevy’s motorsports legacy.
The distinctive trims take on their own characters. The LT features a monochromatic appearance and standard 19-inch wheels, while the RS strikes a sportier presence with a black grille and other black accents, along with standard 21-inch wheels. The SS serves up the most aggressive aesthetic, with a unique front grille, two-tone color scheme featuring a black roof, and A-pillars that complement the Blazer EV’s body color pallet, standard 22-inch wheels, and more.
Designers elevated the Blazer EV’s presence further on the RS and SS with a bold, dual-element LED exterior lighting signature that also has choreographed lighting sequences, which activate when the driver approaches or walks away. The effect features a full light bar and an illuminated Bowtie emblem on the front. These elements are incorporated into the lighting sequences.
The front lighting also conveys the state of charge while the vehicle charges. A sequential orchestration of the lighting increases in speed and intensity as the battery’s charge increases.
Inside, a refined cabin also makes a modern design statement. Like the exterior, many of its elements draw inspiration from Chevrolet’s sports cars and performance heritage, such as a flat-bottom steering wheel for the RS and SS trims and sculpted vents inspired by turbines.
An expansive, 17.7-inch-diagonal color touchscreen is the focal point of the cabin and the command center for the vehicle’s infotainment7 system and additional features. A large 11-inch-diagonal color Driver Information Center in the instrument cluster complements the central touchscreen.
2024 Chevrolet Blazer EV Features
- Driving range options up to an available GM-estimated 320 miles on a full charge (depending on the trim)
- 11.5 kW level 2 (AC) charging and standard DC public fast-charging capability of up to 190 kW, depending on the model, which enables approximately 78 miles of range to be added in 10 minutes, per GM estimates
- The large, intuitive 17.7-inch-diagonal customizable infotainment touchscreen
- Full LED exterior lighting, with choreographed walk-up/walk-away animation on RS and SS models
- Beautiful, spacious, and sustainably crafted cabin made with soft-touch materials
- Available Super Cruise5 hands-free driving technology for compatible roads
- Advanced safety features intended to inspire confidence, including Reverse Automatic Braking6 and Advanced Park Assist
- Two-row layout with ample spaciousness and storage options, thanks to a flat floor enabled by the packaging of the Ultium Platform
- Standard ambient lighting with personalization function on RS and SS trims
- Unique RS and SS trim and design cues, including blue and red contrasting stitching on the RS, and sueded microfiber seating on the SS, with Adrenaline Red seating surfaces and available Argon Orange accents
- Heated and ventilated front seats on RS and SS, along with heated rear outboard seating positions that are standard on SS and available on RS
- The Blazer EV features Chevy’s latest charging, infotainment, and driver-assistance technologies that work together holistically, offering customers greater convenience, comfort, and confidence when it comes to making the transition to an all-electric vehicle.
- It all starts when the driver enters the Blazer EV — there’s no button to push to start the vehicle. With a hands-free start, the driver simply pushes the brake pedal after closing the door and the Blazer EV is ready to go. The key fob authorizes the hands-free start system.
- Powered-opening charge port door: It features a powered opening when the door is pushed
- Navigation to charging stations and route planning: Through the MyChevy app, this feature helps locate and plot routes to charging stations
- Regen Braking: This feature can convert the kinetic energy of the vehicle’s forward momentum into electricity that’s stored in the battery pack to maximize the driving range. It also includes One-Pedal Driving, which can slow the vehicle to a full stop, using only the accelerator pedal
- Available presence-based liftgate: For convenience, the tailgate can open hands-free when the key fob is recognized by the sensors at the rear of the vehicle
- Available Super Cruise: The industry’s first true hands-free driver-assistance technology, allowing drivers to travel hands-free on compatible roads across the U.S. and Canada
The Blazer EV also offers Chevrolet’s latest driver-assistance technologies, including Reverse Automatic Braking and Advanced Park Assist. They complement the standard Chevy Safety Assist suite of technologies, with Automatic Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, Following Distance Indicator, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, and IntelliBeam.