Asics Novablast 3 combining a geometric origami design with technology, the third generation of Asics’ unique cushioning trainer offers a bouncing running experience that keeps you lively and motivated on your run.
Through Asics’ technology, the shoe’s midsole is now equipped with FF Blast Plus™ technology. With an extra millimeter added to the heel and forefoot, this new cushioning material is designed to offer a bouncy running experience, providing a more energized rebound in each step. In addition, the Novablast™ 3 shoe is now approximately 22g lighter than its predecessor Novablast™ 2 shoe, making it the lightweight shoe to keep up with an active lifestyle.
To further enhance the shoe’s fit and comfort, Asics’ Notch Tongue Construction, a wing construction, is incorporated in the tongue design. The notch on the upper allows it to cradle the foot for an even distribution of potential pressure points and reduced tongue movement. What’s more, the shoe’s heel is also reinforced with a more supportive design to help guide the foot with more control through your gait cycle.
Asics Novablast 3 Features
- Jacquard mesh upper provides good comfort and support while keeping feet cool
- The heel stabilizer helps support the foot and create a more balanced stride
- Gusseted tongue wing fit system improves the midfoot fit and reduces tongue sliding
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- Trampoline-inspired outsole design provides a more responsive bounce back
- AHAR™ outsole improves durability
- At least 75% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Reflective details help improve visibility in low-light settings
- Trail-specific outsole