ARB Esperance Rooftop Tent finds the balance between practicality and comfort while retaining an incredibly efficient setup. Its clamshell design is easy to deploy and packs down to only 13 inches tall when closed. It weighs in at 123 pounds and its hard shell outer surface is aerodynamic to prevent drag. The Esperance includes a telescopic ladder that is internally stored when the tent is stowed. Packed dimensions are 60 x 48 x 13 inches and open dimensions are 60 x 79 x 47 inches.
Once deployed, overlanders will find more features designed with their needs in mind. Gas struts lift the tent open and campers are rewarded on clear nights with a sky-facing star gazing window. Two large additional windows and a removable rain fly maximize airflow for added comfort on warm summer nights. The 1.5” included mattress sleeps two adults and the interior also includes storage pockets and a dimmable LED strip light with concealed wiring.
The new Flinders tent offers the biggest footprint of any ARB rooftop tent, yet a smaller pack-down size compared to the long-standing Simpson series. Its externally stored ladder allows the soft-sided bag exterior to pack down to less than eight inches tall, greatly reducing drag.
Spaciously sleeping two adults, the Flinders is built to enhance the camping experience with a skylight, easy setup, and five zippered windows (with dual midge-proof screens) to maximize airflow. The Flinders includes a two-inch high-density foam mattress, storage pockets, and a dimmable, built-in light with a USB charging port. Packed dimensions are 55 x 47 x 8 inches (packed height with ladder is 12”) and open dimensions are 55 x 94 x 55 inches.
ARB Esperance Rooftop Tent Features
- Set up is as simple as unclamping the cover, lifting it up, and folding out the tent via a pull
- Can be packed up with compact bedding left inside
- Internally stored telescopic ladder
- When set up, enjoy a large overall internal bed space: 60 in (L) x 78.7 in (W) x 47.2 in (H at center)
- 1.5in thick, high-density sponge featuring a quilted polyester peach skin removable mattress cover
- Manage airflow via the three zippered windows featuring dual midge-proof mesh screen
- An integrated vent ensures maximum airflow and reduced condensation
- Stargazing moonroof
- Wind-resistant, slimline hard shell design that has been crafted with a streamlined mould.
- Stainless steel hardware for long-term durability.
- Canvas is made from 200GSM poly cotton fire retardant with a silver-coated 2m water head.
- Fly is made from removable 210D fire retardant canvas, with a silver-coated 3m water head.
- Features an internal dimmable LED strip light with concealed cables
- External LED strip lighting to help you out late at night
- Includes internal storage pockets, shoe pockets, cargo pockets, mounting kit, and hardware