Victrola, a manufacturer of vinyl record players and home entertainment products for more than 115 years, unveiled Victrola Stream Onyx the second iteration of its award-winning Victrola Stream turntable lineup at CES 2023.
The company is now introducing a second wireless vinyl listening solution that allows users to enjoy their favorite records through their entire Sonos system—no additional equipment required.
The Victrola Stream app (Android, iOS) includes quick setup and enables the two-speed, belt-driven turntable to connect wirelessly with a Sonos system in seconds. Once setup is complete, Victrola Stream Onyx fully integrates with the Sonos app for simple control and provides tactile, central volume control for your entire Sonos system and selected playback groups.
Built from premium materials, including an aluminum tonearm with a custom-designed removable headshell fitted with a premium cartridge for high-fidelity sound, the Victrola Stream Onyx turntable’s uniquely designed counterweight ensures even vinyl novices apply the correct downforce for dynamic frequency response and increased clarity. It also features RCA outputs that can be used in concert with any Sonos sound system or traditional stereo speakers.
Victrola will begin accepting pre-orders for its new Stream Onyx turntable on January 7th, with wide availability expected to start in late February 2023. The suggested retail price for the turntable is $599.
Victrola Stream Onyx Turntable Features
- Wirelessly stream vinyl to your entire Sonos system
- 2-speed, belt-driven turntable with Victrola silicone slipmat plays all your favorite 33 1/3 and 45 rpm vinyl records
- Onyx features an Audio Technica AT-VM95E cartridge for high-fidelity sound
- The Victrola Stream app allows easy setup and adjustments
- Fully integrates with the Sonos app
- Includes RCA output for use with non-Sonos speakers
Related News: Victrola Stream Carbon Turntable