The iconic Razer DeathAdder line has been updated to include the Focus Pro 30K Optical sensor, Razer HyperSpeed Wireless, and best-in-class reliability in an ergonomically designed, next-generation chassis weighing just 63g.
First released in 2006, with over 15 million mice shipped worldwide so far, the acclaimed DeathAdder is Razer’s most popular gaming mouse, trusted by world-class esports athletes. With the DeathAdder V3 Pro, victory takes on a new shape. Comfortable grooves with reduced flares on the sides give better grip and hand support and are coupled with an improved ergonomic form for better comfort, tactility, and lightweight handling. In addition, the scroll wheel, buttons, and palm support have all been elevated for increased accessibility. Refined further with feedback from top esports pros, the iconic and minimal aesthetic ergonomic form is now available in both black and white colorways, weighing just 63 grams and 64 grams, respectively.
Just as familiar and dependable as before, the DeathAdder V3 Pro is more than 25% lighter than its predecessor, boasts a battery life of up to 90 hours, and is easily rechargeable via USB Type C with the in-box Razer Speedflex charging cable.
At the heart of the DeathAdder V3 Pro is the Razer Focus Pro 30K Optical Sensor with a resolution accuracy of 99.8%. This powerful new sensor is equipped with a suite of AI functions such as Smart Tracking, Motion Sync, and Asymmetric Cut-off, for the ultimate performance at the highest levels of play. The DeathAdder V3 Pro is also fitted with Razer’s Optical Mouse Switches Gen-3 for absolutely zero unintended double-clicking and no debounce delay. Ultra-fast and reliable, these optical switches are rated for 90 million clicks.
Equipped with HyperSpeed Wireless, Razer’s proprietary wireless technology that is up to 25% faster than other wireless technologies, the DeathAdder V3 Pro is also compatible with Razer’s new HyperPolling Wireless technology. Natively, the DeathAdder V3 Pro supports a polling rate of 1000 Hz, at 1ms polling intervals. With the addition of the Razer HyperPolling Wireless Dongle, the DeathAdder V3 Pro polls wirelessly at 0.25ms polling intervals, with 4x more frequent polls than before, four times faster than standard polling rates. By combining these 2 best-in-class technologies, players will experience smoother tracking, more consistent updates, and the lowest wireless click latency, allowing them to outperform any opponents in competitive games, where every millisecond counts.
Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro Features
- Improved ergonomic design with ultra-lightweight for long hours of play
- Focus Pro 30K Optical Sensor
- Wider surface compatibility – Sensor tracks on clear glass at least 2mm thick
- Razer™ Optical Mouse Switches Gen-3 rated up to 90 million clicks
- Upgradeable to 4000 Hz thanks to the HyperPolling Wireless Dongle, sold separately
- Five independently programmable buttons, and an additional DPI button
- Up to 90 hours of battery life
- USB Type C charging and a Speedflex cable for fluid movements
- Weight: 63 grams for the Black model and 64 grams for the white model (Excluding cable)
- Approximate size: 68 mm / 2.67 in (Width) x 44mm / 1.73 in (Height) x 128mm / 5.00 in (Length)
- $149.99 USD / 159.99€