About 100 years ago in the American West, garments were crafted with a hardworking grit—a blue-collar sturdiness that could endure long demanding days on a ranch, along with the harsh swings of a desert climate. These industrious, heritage styles are what inspired American menswear legend, Ralph Lauren, to establish his offshoot brand Double RL, named after his own Colorado cattle ranch. Since its inception in 1993, RRL has become an Americana powerhouse and purveyor of timeless wardrobe staples. Each piece hits that perfect sweet spot between rugged and refined, so you can count on these heirloom-worthy styles staying in your rotation for plenty of years to come.
Ralph Lauren Denim Grizzly Jacket Features
- Denim work jacket inspired by the details found on vintage workwear
- Constructed from premium Japanese denim that wears in beautifully
- Fleece point collar can be flipped up when the mercury drops
- Strategically-placed fleece lining at collar and front panels keeps things cozy
- Canteen-inspired wool-blend lining throughout the body helps regulate your temperature
- American-made metal hardware for timeless, reliable quality
- Adjustable buckles at back to dial in the fit
- Price $690
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Collar and Piecing: 70% polyester, 30% acrylic.
- Body Lining: 50% wool, 37% polyester, 13% cotton.
- Sleeve Lining: 100% cupro
- Accents: 100% leather