Rado DiaStar Original 60-Year Anniversary Edition has been created in collaboration with the Swiss designer Alfredo Häberli. Framed by a radial-brushed Ceramos™ coiffe with polished angles and detailing set over a matching, monochrome stainless steel case, the watch also features a sapphire crystal with hexagonal facets to mark six decades since the original watch. The case and dial are made in a monochromatic colour scheme, whereas the hands and hour markers are coloured with a touch of Super-LumiNova®. Inside, the Rado R764 automatic movement with 80 hours of power reserve ensures reliable and precise timekeeping. The watch has a diameter of 38 mm and is water resistant to 100 m. It stands for dependability, lasting beauty, and endless wearing pleasure.
This edition is delivered in a stylish grey pouch with a woven stainless-steel mesh “Milanese” bracelet, as well as a mottled grey textile strap: the EasyClip system makes interchanging for a different look effortlessly quick.
Rado DiaStar Original 60-Year Anniversary Edition Features
- Case/dial: 38mm width x 45mm length x 12.3mm (60-year) 12.1mm (original) thickness, stainless steel case, Ceramos™ bezel with a silver (60-year), blue, dark grey or green (originals) dial
- Water resistance: 100m (10 bar)
- Movement: Rado calibre R764, automatic, 25 jewels
- Frequency: 28,800 vph (4 Hz)
- Power reserve: 80h
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date, day
- Strap: Stainless steel “Milanese” bracelet with additional grey textile strap included (60 year), H-link stainless steel bracelet (originals)
- Price/availability: £1,770 (60 Year Anniversary Edition), £1,320 (Originals)