Optoma ZU920T and ZU920TST Laser Projectors are 4K and HDR compatible, feature 9,800 lumens and a 3,000,000:1 contrast ratio, producing lifelike visuals with rich detail and bright colors. Designed to meet the demand for high brightness products that do not require interchangeable lenses, the ZU920T series offers a fixed, telecentric lens design with full motorized lens shift and 1.6x motorized zoom and focus, delivering the same flexibility of interchangeable lens solutions.
Engineered with DuraCore technology, the ZU920T series feature a dust-resistant IP5X certified optical engine for 24/7 operation capabilities, offering true maintenance-free projection for up to 30,000 hours of powerful performance in Eco mode. Supporting continuous 24-hour operation and featuring built-in edge-blending, warping, and four-corner correction, as well as 360-degree and portrait installation modes, the ZU920T series provides superior versatility to accommodate even the most complex installations.
A value-added solution, the Optoma Management Suite (OMS)™ is available on the ZU920T and ZU720T series, offering IT administrators and technicians a real-time remote platform to monitor, manage, and diagnose multiple displays simultaneously. OMS enables technicians to check the status and make configurations to optimize performance and broadcast emergency messages, alerts, or announcements across on-site displays.
Optoma ZU920T ZU920TST Laser Projectors Key Features
- Resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Brightness: 9,800 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 3,000,000:1 with Extreme Black enabled
- Color: HDR compatibility
- ZU920TST Throw Ratio: 0.65:1
- Light Source: DuraCore laser with up to 30,000 hours of operation (Eco mode)
- Image size: Up to 300”
- Flexible installation features:1.6x zoom 24/7, 360-degree and portrait mode operation, built-in edge-blending, warping, full motorized lens shift, and four-corner correction
- I/Os: 2x HDMI in / 1 HDMI out, HDBaseT, VGA, 3D Sync in and out, 12V trigger, LAN, RS-232 control, and 2x 10W speakers with audio in/out.