The Nikon Z9 is Nikon’s flagship professional full-frame mirrorless camera. It’s able to shooting 45.7MP images at 20 frames per second in raw, or 30fps in JPEG, with steady autofocus tracking. A brand new AI subject detection AF system is able to recognising multiple sorts of subjects, and the camera also can record 8K video.
Nikon Z9 Features
- 45.7MP Stacked CMOS sensor
- 30 fps JPEG shooting
- 20 fps Raw shooting (for over 1000 compressed Raws)
- 120 fps JPEG shooting at 11MP resolution
- 8K/30p capture and 4K-from-8K, with ProRes 422 HQ option
- 8K/60p, 12-bit 8K N-Raw, and 4K ProRes RAW to be added with f/w
- Internal 10-bit N-Log and HLG capture
- 3.69M dot OLED EVF with reduced lag and greater brightness
- XM dot rear LCD with multi-directional tilt
- Twin CFexpress Type B card slots
- Full-time electronic shutter camera
- Sensor shield to protect sensor
World’s first truly blackout-free viewfinder
Until now, achieving a blackout-free view meant repeating certain frames within the viewfinder. The Z9 is the first camera with a viewfinder that reveals every single moment1—including those previously blocked by conventional EVF or DSLR systems. Smoothly follow every movement of your subject, even when capturing at 120 fps.
Dual-Stream Technology. Dedicated feed
The Z9 outputs two data streams from the stacked CMOS sensor: one for writing to the memory card and one for viewing. The viewing stream is unaffected by any capture processing, leaving a pristine, lag-free, uninterrupted view with absolutely no blackout.
4-axis horizontal and vertical tilting touchscreen
It goes up. It goes down. It goes left. It goes right. Shoot from nearly any angle—high, low, or sideways—and maintain a clear, bright view of the frame. When you rotate the Z9 for vertical shooting, the user interfaces within the monitor and the Real-Live Viewfinder also rotate to a vertical orientation
Ultimate optics: S-Line lenses
The most impressive optics ever created by Nikon. Overwhelming sharpness, excellent point-light reproduction, beautiful bokeh and minimum aberration. Optimized for video recording with quiet operation, suppressed focus breathing and a control ring for smooth aperture, exposure, or ISO adjustments. The perfect match for the Z9. Nikon Z9 costs $5500. Click here to get more detailed information.
If you are interested in Digital Cameras, “Leica M11” may be of interest to you.