For employees with more advanced workflows, the Logitech MX Keys Mini Combo for Business packs performance and versatility in a minimalist design that opens up more desk space and improves productivity. Available in graphite, the high-performance combo features the portable MX Anywhere 3 for Business mouse and the powerful, compact MX Keys Mini for Business keyboard. The rechargeable plug-and-play combo is compatible with every major operating system, making it easy to deploy and manage.
The keyboard provides a fluid typing experience with great tactile response. Backlit keys shine bright with smarter power management, automatically adjusting brightness to preserve battery life. The mouse tracks on nearly every surface – including glass – and the MagSpeed wheel provides users with faster, more precise scrolling, down to the pixel.
The MX Keys Mini Combo will be available in August 2022.
Logitech MX Keys Mini Combo for Business Features
- Smart Backlighting – Hand proximity sensors turn the backlighting on. Ambient light sensors adjust the backlight brightness
- Perfect Stroke Keys – Quiet, fluid and precise, spherically dished
- Microphone mute, talk-to-text and Emoji selector
- Scroll 1000 lines per second
- Ultra-quiet scrolling
- 4 customizable buttons
- Logitech Darkfield™ Tracking allows tracking on virtually any surface, even glass14 mm minimum glass thickness., with best-in-class 4000 DPI precision
- Easy-Switch™ mouse button and keyboard keys to work on up to 3 computers
- Pair up to 6 Logi Bolt products with 1 Logi Bolt receiver Logi Bolt wireless products will not pair with other Logitech USB receivers.
Logi Bolt Wireless Security
Logi Bolt is Logitech’s next-gen wireless connectivity protocol. Based on Bluetooth® Low Energy wireless technology, Logi Bolt includes multiple security measures designed to give IT peace of mind by minimizing enterprise vulnerability risks both in-office and remote. It also provides robust connectivity even in congested wireless environments. And it’s engineered with Bluetooth security mode 1, level 4, also known as Secure Connections Only Mode, which is Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) compliant.
MX Keys Mini Keyboard for Business
- Height: 5.19 in (131.95 mm)
- Width: 11.65 in (295.99 mm)
- Depth: 0.82 in (20.97 mm)
- Weight: 17.86 oz (506.4 g)
MX Anywhere 3 for Business Mouse
- Height: 3.96 in (100.5 mm)
- Width: 2.56 in (65 mm)
- Depth: 1.35 in (34.4 mm)
- Weight: 3.49 oz (99 g)