This product in Jabra’s true wireless range allows for heavy usage with IP57-rated water and sweat-proof durability. Their athleisure design also guarantees a unique, secure fit, designed to stay in while you work out. At €119/$119 the earbuds offer a price-conscious option for those, who are looking for a true wireless solution that does not only support their active lifestyle but offers great call quality to connect with friends and colleagues. Whilst providing a long battery life of up to 7 hours of play-time (up to 28 with the charging case), the Elite 4 Active also boasts fast-charge capabilities.
To ensure maximum focus for the wearer, the Elite 4 Active blocks out noise at the gym with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC). In addition to this, the immersive workout music experience is further enhanced via the customizable equalizer. These earbuds also include HearThrough for added awareness. Perfect for urban runs, so individuals can remain safe with an awareness of their surroundings when running.
The Jabra Elite 4 Active offers great calls with 4-microphone technology, protected by a special mesh covering for added wind noise protection, so you can be heard loud and clear on calls. Adding to a comfortable fit outside of sports, with a wing-free, ergonomic design. Jabra also provides something for everyone, as these earbuds come in color themes consistent with the existing Elite Active range; navy, black and light mint.
Jabra Elite 4 Active Key Features
- Secure active fit with the ergonomic, wing-free design
- IP57-rated water and sweatproof durability
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- 6mm speakers and customizable equalizer
- HearThrough technology for added awareness
- 4-microphone call technology
- Up to 7-hours playtime (up to 28 hours with charging case)
- Use either earbud with mono mode
- Alexa Built-in or Spotify Tap playback, and Google Fast Pair