Isotope HydriumX “The Judge” Limited Edition comes with an outstanding micro-blasted stainless steel case with a diameter of 40mm, offering a 30atm/300-meter water resistance. Thanks to the unidirectional, 120-click, diving bezel that sits high on the case and 22mm wide lugs, the HydriumX has a character of its own. No detail escaped attention, such as the charismatic red bezel insert, complete with Isotope signature Lacrima. It is made of the same material as the double-domed sapphire crystal, which has been given an anti-reflective coating for increased legibility on the dial. The screw-down crown, featuring the Isotope logo, is easy to grasp and operate yet designed in such a watch that it doesn’t dig into your wrist when moving around.
The case back offers deep engravings, including the individual number of the watch, along with a sapphire crystal insert through which the Swiss-made Landeron calibre can be admired. This automatic movement features a power reserve of 40 hours and runs at 4Hz/28,800 A/h. It features a sophisticated finish complete with blued screws, engine-turned surfaces, and horizontal striping. The Isotope Lacrima on the oscillating weight forms the finishing touch.
The 22mm wide FKM strap offers a vintage look with increased wearing comfort, thanks to the supple material. Particular attention was paid to the design of the buckle, so that contact with the skin is minimized, making the Isotope HydriumX even more pleasant to wear under all conditions.
Isotope HydriumX “The Judge” Limited Edition Technical Specifications
- Micro-blasted case, 316L stainless steel
- Case diameter 40mm X 48mm (with lugs)
- Height 12.9mm (14.9mm with double domed Sapphire Crystal)
- Hydrium™ X screw-down exhibition case back
- Uni-directional bezel with 120 clicks
- Anti-reflective crystal sapphire
- Screw-down crown at 3 o’clock
- Black dial, Arabic numbers filled with Super-LumiNova®
- Isotope Lacrima hands with Super-LumiNova®
- Water-resistance 300m / 30 atm / 1000 ft
- 22mm Quick-release Black FKM strap with signed micro-blasted Steel Buckle
- Swiss Landeron Mechanical Movement
- Automatic, self-winding
- Power reserve 40 hours
- 25 Jewels, 28800A/h
- Accuracy -12/+12 s/day
- Customised finishing and rotor