Celeste is a unique and striking watch that features a radial time indicator on its dial. The watch uses an automatic mechanical movement to power its hands, which move around the dial to display the time. The dial itself is designed with geometric shapes and bright, easy-to-read indexes that are visible both during the day and at night. The watch’s case is made from a faceted, brushed, and sturdy octagon that protects the dial and allows it to be easily viewed. Overall, Celeste is a reliable and visually impressive timepiece that is sure to catch the eye of any watch enthusiast.
The quilted strap on the Celeste watch evokes the quilted leather seats of spaceships as imagined by the masters of science fiction of the 60s and 70s like Syd Mead and found in many pieces of furniture created by Hervet. Celeste is composed of three parts, (Capsule, Carrure, and Strap) and each can be adapted to the watches of existing collections.
The steel edition is available in a limited, numbered edition of 99 pieces, along with two versions of numbered pieces, 12 in yellow gold and 12 in white gold, each with diamond indexes.
Hegid x Hervet: Celeste Specification
- Swiss Made automatic mechanical movement
- Power reserve of 40 hours
- Water resistance rated to 100 meters (screw down crown, tube. and case back)
- Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal and case back
- Grey radial dial
- Super Luminova, Luminescent hands, and indexes
- Quick patented EVOL fastener in Grade 5 Titanium
- 316L 4441 stainless steel case or ethically-sourced Gold, satin finishes
- Diameter: 40 mm
- Thickness: 13 mm with capsule
- Horn-to-horn length: 46 mm
- Quilted black Nappa leather strap
- “Flash” easy, quick fastener
- Hegid steel or gold pin buckle with logo
- Unit serial number engraved
Related News: Hervet Manufacturier – Arcadia
Related News: Hanhart 417 ES