Inspired by the sponsorship with BMW M Motorsport, two new limited edition models of the EDOX Chronorally have been designed. It features a titanium case, an intricately crafted dial, the characteristic – oversized seconds push button, the unique cover back in the design of a tyre rim and the soft rubber strap with tyre profile.
Like the BMW M Motorsport cars themselves, the model Chronorally is an amazing machine. It`s big and bold with a 48mm titanium case and packed with an array of chronograph functions, all controlled by the Calibre 38s movement. The unique, oversized pushers at the two o`clock and four o`clock allow the wearer – even wearing gloves – to measure lap times with superior precision.
Limited to 2`000pcs, the Chronorally features either a white or black dial with red and blue details or a blue or black dial with red and white details. The dials resemble the dashboard controls of a race car and allow functions such as tachymeter, the 1/10 chronograph and a retrograde day and big date window for maximum visibility. The hands and indices coated with Superluminova X1, the Chronorally ensures perfect readability whatever the conditions.
Every of the Limited watches comes with a second, soft rubber strap featuring the famous Chronorally tyre pattern – all together in a special, dedicated watch box.
Edox Chronorally Limited Edition Features
- Calibre EDOX 38s based on Ronda 8020.N
- Diameter 48 mm
- Case Titanium
- Functions Chronograph, display of hours, minutes, seconds, day, date
- Dial Black and red
- Water-resistance 100 meters / 10 ATM
- Glass Scratch-resistant and anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Features Over sized-pusher, luminescent hands and indices, transparent case back
- Strap Rubber strap with tyre imprints
- Recommended Euro retail price: 1’590 €
- Delivered with a second, soft rubber strap in a special, dedicated watch box.