Devialet is releasing 1,000 units of its iconic 98dB speaker in Deep Blue, designed to visually reflect the astonishing deepness of bass and the power of the sound waves produced by the ultra-compact Phantom II.
Soothing yet ominous, Phantom II Deep Blue embodies Devialet’s mission to elevate sound to its rightful place in people’s lives, delivering sound at an unprecedented 900W of peak power from a package small enough to be held in one hand.
With just 1,000 units available worldwide, Phantom II Deep Blue is the newest and most exclusive addition to the iconic Phantom family.
Devialet Phantom II is one of the most powerful ultra-compact speakers on the market, reflecting Devialet’s commitment to continuously breaking barriers in audio technology. Featuring a host of proprietary technologies, Phantom II can produce captivating sound as loud as a symphony orchestra, from infra-bass at 18Hz to sharp treble at 21Khz
Phantom II’s unique spherical design has been engineered to allow for optimum acoustic performance: the two push-push woofers with extreme cone excursion ensure zero distortion, zero saturation, and zero background noise for the ultimate sound experience.
With Phantom II Deep Blue, you can immerse yourself in an exceptional listening experience through AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, Spotify Connect, Roon Ready, or jack (analog or digital).
Devialet Phantom II Deep Blue Features
- Phantom synchronization via Wi-Fi, Ethernet.
- Devialet app (iOS, Android)
- Airplay 2
- Spotify Connect
- Bluetooth: A2D and AVRCP profiles, AAC, SBC audio codecs
- Roon Ready (Inputs up to 24bits/96kHz)
- UPnP Renderer (Inputs up to 24bits/96kHz)
- Optical jack input (Inputs up to 24bits/96kHz)
- Wi-Fi Dual-band (a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Ethernet RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps (Gigabit)
- Width: 157 mm | Height: 168 mm | Depth: 219 mm
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- £1290 ( $1,534 Approx.)