Creative Pebble Pro 2.0 USB speaker system sees various improvements across its features set, headlined by its audio performance. With revamped full-range drivers, and featuring digital amplifiers with built-in audio processing, which replace analog ones used in previous models the Pebble Pro belies its diminutive form factor with more headroom for louder, clearer audio across the volume range, as well as up to 3.5 times more bass than the previous model Pebble V3.
The visual appeal of the Pebble Pro is accentuated by a new RGB lighting feature, tastefully integrated at the bottom of each speaker. Users can take their pick from a wide color spectrum by conveniently dialing the volume knob to set the mood of the day, and illuminate their desktops creatively with 3 lighting effects (Cycle, Pulsate or Solo).
Creative Pebble Pro Speakers Features
- BassFlex – delivers an extended low-frequency response and deeper bass across all volume levels, without the need for a subwoofer
- Clear Dialog – enhances vocals such that they sound more natural and are easily comprehensible; this is especially helpful when watching movies on the PC
- Considering its tiny size, the Pebble Pro’s acoustic power output is capable of reaching a mind-boggling 30W RMS and 60W peak when connected to a 30W PD adaptor, which unleashes the full potential of its audio competence.
- A wide array of connectivity options that include Bluetooth® 5.3 wireless technology, 3.5mm AUX-in port, USB-C port for audio streaming and power
- Headphone and microphone ports to transform the Pebble Pro as a convenient communications tool, or for late-night private listening
- Series signature 45-degree elevated angle for optimal audio projection to users’ ears
- Long wire (1.8m / 5.9 ft) connecting both speakers; offers more flexibility in placement
- Long USB-C cable (1.5m / 4.92 ft) for connection to the computer
- Creative Pebble Pro is priced at $89
Related News: JBL Bar 1000 Soundbar