Costa Sunglasses, manufacturer of the first color-enhancing all-polarized glass sunglass lens, brings next-level performance to two more of its legacy frames for spring 2022. The enhanced Reefton PRO and Tuna Alley PRO feature new performance upgrades that keep your frames locked in place and vision clear so you can focus on the fish.
For nearly 40 years, Costa has provided anglers with the best sunglasses on the market for long days on the water. In 2021, the brand debuted its PRO Series with the award-winning Blackfin PRO and Fantail PRO. Today, the collection grows to a family of four with the Reefton PRO and Tuna Alley PRO. These best-selling frames now feature an updated style and a new level of “PROformance.” Six added features help anglers better manage sweat, reduce fogging and keep frames locked in place, even when the water gets rough.
Costa Sunglasses PRO Series Features
- Eyewire drains help keep sweat and water from pooling inside the frame
- Sweat management channels move sweat and water away from your eyes
- Improved Hydrolite™ grip on the nose and earpiece keeps frames locked in place, especially when wet
- Fully-adjustable and ventilated nose pads offer a customizable fit and reduce fogging
- Metal keeper slots help keep your frames from going overboard
- Hooding and side shields maximize coverage to help keep light from leaking in
The new frames have Costa’s polarized, color-enhancing 580® glass lens technology for next-level clarity. The scratch-resistant lens cuts haze and blur and enhances key colors for superior clarity and definition.
Like all Costa injected frames, the PRO Series is built using the brand’s lightweight Bio-Resin. Bio-Resin reduces the carbon footprint of each new frame and maintains the durability standards required for long days on the water. Updated styling for the Reefton PRO includes a larger lens size for increased field of view while the Tuna Alley’s famed vent design has been modernized and complemented by Hydrolite grip for a more secure fit.