Bern, the Massachusetts-based helmet company known for disrupting an industry with brim-styled designs, is launching the Hendrix, the latest in the evolution of Bern’s All Season product line. Dropping on October 1, 2022, the Hendrix is Bern’s newest original, cutting-edge style helmet and is available in both carbon fiber and ABS plastic shells. The Hendrix launches just in time for the 2022-2023 winter sports season and features an SRP of $120-$350.
The Hendrix features Bern’s signature low-profile style, built-in brim, and for the first time ever, an understated rear spoiler. Bern’s Hendrix is redefining performance for the hard-shell helmet category. The RibTech liner uses 20-30% less material than other helmets, making the Hendrix one of the lightest hard-shell helmets on the market at 427 grams. The Hendrix comes in both Mips and non-Mips configurations. As an all-season helmet, the Hendrix is equipped with a winter liner that can be replaced by the warm-season liner, available beginning in February 2023.
Bern Hendrix Winter Helmet Features
- All-Season Helmet allows for use all year long
- Compass fit system
- Available in both Carbon and ABS shells
- Carbon models boast Premium Composite Shell Tech, 10x stronger than ABS plastic
- Carbon models feature scratch and UV-resistant gel coating
- ABS Shell w/ RibTech EPS Liner for maximum ventilation and superior safety
- Features Mips
- Drop-in audio ready
- Certifications: CPSC Bike, EN 1078 Bike, EN 1077B Snow
- Weight 427g (size M)
Bern Hendrix Winter Helmet More Information
Hendrix Carbon Winter Helmet – $350
Hendrix Winter Helmet – $150