Bamford London x Land Rover have harnessed their shared commitment to design and precision to create the limited-edition LR001 watch.
Like the incomparable SUV that inspired it, the LR001 is a creative endeavor for adventurous hearts. Designed by the team at Land Rover and built by Bamford London, just 100 examples are available worldwide.
Reflecting the Defender design language, the LR001 combines restrained surfaces with inherent capability. Built to last with a 40mm titanium case and a premium Sellita SW200-1b automatic movement, with refined ruthenium anthracite finish it embodies sustainability through longevity.
Encased in grey titanium, the visually engaging design has a toned grey cut-away dial that highlights its technical precision. Underneath the cutaway dial is the hidden luminescence, emitting a subtle green hue for low-light use. It features subtle ‘LR001’ text in Bamford’s signature aqua blue at six o’clock on the dial.
Four resilient bio-based 18mm straps are available, in black, navy, light tan, and dark tan. Each one is a sustainable alternative to traditional leather. The black, light tan, and dark tan options are created from corn-derived sustainable PU leather, while the navy option is made of Cordoba, a woven recycled nylon coated to be hydrophobic and durable.
The LR001 watch is available directly from Bamford London with a UK RRP of £1,350 (including VAT).
Bamford London x Land Rover LR001 Limited Edition Specification
- Type: Automatic watch in a titanium case
- Movement: Sellita SW200-1b, 26 jewels, 28,800 Vph, 41-hour power reserve, refined ruthenium anthracite finish, blued screws. Premium (Top) regulation/adjustment. Glucydur balance. Incabloc shock-protection
- Function: Self-winding mechanism with ball bearing; hours, minutes and sweep centre seconds; stop the second device
- Case Material: Titanium
- Case Diameter: 40mm
- Case Thickness: 13.25mm
- Caseback Material: Titanium
- Water-Resistance: 100m/10ATM
- Lug Width: 18mm