With up to 6 hours of continuous playback and up to 18.5 hours of reserve power in the storage case, the Audio-Technica ATH-TWX9 earbuds provide an extended listening experience with noise-cancelling audio activated. The charging case is not only compatible with Qi wireless chargers (sold separately) for easy place-and-go charging but is also equipped with a deep-UV LED sterilization system (with unique mirror processing) that eliminates bacteria and viruses from the surface of the headphones.
The ATH-TWX9 earbuds are compatible with the A-T Connect app that gives you additional controls like low latency mode, a personalized noise-cancelling system, adjust and save EQ settings to the headphones, change L/R volume balance, select desired voice assistant (such as Amazon Alexa Built-in or Google Assistant), ability to change codecs, connected device management, and more. The low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming.
In addition to low latency mode, these earbuds have ambiance control for music playback and calls and features a touch-sensitive control to choose from noise-cancelling and hear-through, which allows you to hear surrounding sounds via the built-in microphone. With Multipoint pairing, users can seamlessly switch between two connected devices. The ATH-TWX9 earbuds not only provide a superior listening experience but comfortable all-day wear with ear tips featuring a hybrid structure of hard and soft silicone for the best fit and sound performance available in twelve different fit options.
Additional features include crystal-clear call quality with dual high-performance MEMS (micro-electromechanical system) mics, beamforming technology, and Qualcomm® cVc™ Generation 8.0 technology. The earbuds also feature Qualcomm® TrueWireless Mirroring which enables independent transmission to the left and right earbuds, reducing sound interruptions and delays for videos. Compatible with Qualcomm® Snapdragon Sound™, Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive audio, and Sony’s 360 Reality Audio, these earbuds provide an advanced listening experience. The ATH-TWX9 wireless earbuds have an IPX4-equivalent rain-and water-resistant design, for protection against sudden rain showers or when exercising.
Available in Ink black with dark bronze accents, the ATH-TWX9 truly wireless earbuds are available with an MSRP of $299. Accessories include 30 cm (1.0′) USB-A/USB-C charging cable.
Audio-Technica ATH-TWX9 Earbuds Features
- Truly wireless in-ear headphones with digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology
- Ambience control (noise-cancelling and hear-through) can be employed for music playback and calls
- Use the touch sensor to choose from five preset noise-cancelling modes or optimized noise-cancelling that adapts to your current environment
- Hear-through function allows you to hear ambient sounds (plus your own, unmuffled voice) so you can talk to others around you without removing your earbuds
- Newly designed 5.8 mm high-resolution drivers deliver an extended high-frequency range and improved sound detail
- Compatible with Qualcomm® Snapdragon Sound™, Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive audio, and Sony’s 360 Reality Audio to deliver an advanced listening experience
- Eartips feature a hybrid structure of hard and soft silicone for the best fit and sound performance and come in three different lengths for each size (XS/S/M/L)
- Dual high-performance MEMS (micro-electromechanical system) mics, beamforming technology, and Qualcomm® cVc™ Generation 8.0 technology ensure crystal-clear call quality
- Sidetone circuitry improves conversations by letting you hear your voice in the headphones when making calls on most smartphones
- Qualcomm® TrueWireless Mirroring enables independent transmission to the left and right earbuds, reducing sound interruptions and delays for videos
- The multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Approximately 6 hours of continuous playback with up to 18.5 hours of extended use
- The charging case’s deep-UV LED sterilization system (with unique mirror processing) eliminates bacteria and viruses from the surface of the headphones
- A-T Connect app gives you additional control: activate low latency mode, personalize noise-cancelling system, adjust and save EQ to the headphones, change L/R volume balance, select desired voice assistant (such as Amazon Alexa Built-in or Google Assistant), change codecs, and more
- Rain and water splashproof design (IPX4-equivalent)
- Flexible dual- or single-ear usability
- Includes 30 cm (1.0′) USB-A/USB-C charging cable