Artemis Technologies, the global leader in green maritime innovation, has launched to market the world’s first commercially viable 100% electric, high-speed foiling workboat range.
Developed and built-in Belfast, the zero-emission vessels are the greenest workboats on the planet and represent a £12 million investment in research and development.
With a top speed of 34 knots and a range of 60 nautical miles at 25 knots cruise speed, the vessels produce incredible energy savings of up to 90% compared to conventional fossil fuel workboats.
Powered by the revolutionary Artemis eFoiler propulsion system, the workboats fly silently above the water, ensuring an exceptionally comfortable gliding experience no matter the sea conditions and creating a minimal wake, making them an ideal solution for traditionally busy waterways.
Aimed specifically at the global workboat and crew transfer market, Artemis Technologies’ electric foiling workboat range ensures robustness and reliability that has been developed and tested on the world’s most advanced marine digital twin simulator located in Belfast.
Artemis EF-11 Workboat
11M Artemis eFoiler propelled multi-purpose workboat is the world’s first high-speed 100% electric foiling commercial vessel. It is designed and built to high commercial standards, delivering market-leading electric propulsion, ride comfort, and energy efficiency during operations in the harshest environments.
- Unrivaled Performance: The 11.5M walk-around platform boasts a top speed of 34 knots and a range of 60 nautical miles at a cruising speed of 25 knots.
- Fast Charge Time: A fast charge time of less than an hour minimizes time required at the dock.
- Twin ‘T’ foils: The vessel’s twin ‘T’ foil arrangement maximizes efficiency and performance.
- Slow Speed Manoeuvrability: Bow and stern thrusters provide control during slow-speed maneuvers at the dock.
- Flexible seating layout options are available with capacity for 2 x Crew and 6 x Passenger or industrial personnel.
- Lightweight Manufacture: Manufactured from robust lightweight glass and carbon fibre composites, which reduces the weight of the boat enabling higher speeds and longer range.
Length Overall: 11.5 m
Beam Overall: 4.0m
Air Draft: 4.6m
Displacement – Lightweight: 7.5t
Displacement – Maximum Operational Weight: 10.0t
Top Speed: 34 Knots
Cruise Speed: 25 Knots
Cruise Speed Efficiency: 5.6 KWh / Nautical Mile
Range (@ Cruise Speed): 60 Nautical Miles
Fast Charge Time: 52 seconds per Nautical Mile