The ARCH 1s draws influence from both cruiser and street sport riding to create a motorcycle that defies industry categorization. The 1s features the first production single-sided billet aluminum swingarm from ARCH. Rear/mid-mounted foot controls provide a more aggressive riding position.
ARCH 1s Features
- At the heart of the ARCH 1s sits the 124ci, high-torque ARCH / S&S V-twin engine, complemented by an ARCH-designed exhaust system. The chassis combines a steel mainframe with a machined-billet aluminum subframe to create a unique performance architecture that gives the 1s intuitive handling and power delivery. Carbon fiber is used extensively throughout the 1s, providing a lighter, more agile riding experience.
- The 1s features the first single-sided swingarm from ARCH Motorcycle. Designed to be both functional and aesthetically appealing, the 1s swingarm follows our simple, elegant and efficient manufacturing philosophy. Functionality is improved via ease of maintenance and the rear carbon fiber wheel is unobstructed for visual appeal. Additionally, the swingarm works in conjunction with the Öhlins rear shock absorber to push the unsprung mass of the wheel and tire back to the road for a more responsive feel.
- The ARCH 1s utilizes a carbon fiber fuel cell with a built-in air intake and filtration system. Airflow is fed through side vents at the front of the carbon tank leading directly to the intake system housed at the rear of the tank. This location reduces the bulk of a side-mounted air filtration system and creates a streamlined riding position while delivering optimal intake flow.
- The ARCH 1s fuel cell is accessed through a cleverly hidden gas cap integrated into a hinged billet aluminum machined panel. With a turn of the flip-up latch, the fuel cover opens providing easy access for refueling.
- The sport-influenced 1s provide a more aggressive riding position allowing for smoother transitions and harder cornering. Utilizing proprietary CNC-machined aluminum components and extensive use of carbon fiber throughout, the result is a race-inspired machine that redefines the Sport Cruiser.
- The ARCH 1s features a bespoke aesthetic and ergonomic package tailoring the fit and finish of the motorcycle to its owner. Tailoring begins with the creation of your aesthetic package followed by an ergonomic fitting. Seat, foot, and hand control adjustments result in an organic connection with the motorcycle. Assembled at ARCH Motorcycle’s Los Angeles facility, each ARCH 1s is built to order.
- Engine: S&S Cycle T124 45-degree downdraft fuel-injected V-Twin engine
- Displacement: 124ci (2032cc)
- Drivetrain: Proprietary Six-speed drivetrain with the compact high-torque main shaft and compact dry clutch
- Chassis: Tubular steel frame with CNC-machined aluminum subframe; single-sided swingarm
- Front Suspension: Fully adjustable ARCH/Öhlins FGRT series fork
- Rear Suspension: Fully adjustable ARCH/Öhlins rear shock with reservoir and hydraulic pre-load adjustment
- Front Brakes: Dual ISR 6-piston monobloc radial-mount calipers with ISR floating dampened discs
- Rear Brakes: Single ISR 4-piston monobloc radial-mount caliper with ISR semi-floating disc
- ABS: Bosch
- Front Wheel: 17″ BST Carbon Fiber
- Rear Wheel: 17″ BST Carbon Fiber
- Front Tire: 120/70-17 Michelin Power RS
- Rear Tire: 240/45-17 Michelin Power RS
- Foot Controls: Mid-mounted foot controls