Thule Foothill is a rooftop tent for two adults that folds compactly and preserves valuable space on your roof for bikes, kayaks, and different cargo for your next journey.
When folded, the Thule Foothill car top tent has a width of just 61 cm, half the dimensions of most rooftop tents on the market. Despite its compact journey measurement, the deployed tent has just as a lot inside space as a standard 2-person tent. To set it up, simply unfold the tent and deploy the telescoping poles. When folded, the tent’s low profile design sits simply 24 cm above the roof rack. This creates a more aerodynamic profile and ensures the tent takes up much less storage space in a garage in the off-season.
Thule Foothill is made with the highest quality materials and has been totally examined each in the field and in Thule´s world-class testing facilities. The Thule Foothill is built to last so you possibly can deal with what is actually important, adventuring with family and friends.
Thule Foothill Rooftop Tent Dimensions
- Open – 84″ x 47″ x 40″ (213cm x 119cm x 101cm Approx.)
- Closed – 83″ x 24″ x 9.5″ (210cm x 60cm x 24cm Approx.)
- Sleeping Footprint – 84″ x 47″ (213cm x 119cm Approx.)
- Weight Capability – 400 lb (181 kg)
- Canopy – Breathable, Water Resistant 600D Polyester Ripstop Material.
- Internal Frame – 5/8″ (16mm) Wrapped Aluminum.
- Base – Welded aluminum tube with insulation and aluminum cap sheet.
- Seasons: 4 Season
- Capacity: 2 People
- Weight (lbs): 108 (48 kg)
- Frees up space on your roof for bikes, kayaks, or gear
- Skylights and panoramic windows
- Folds compactly but is still spacious
- Price: $1,999.95