The continuous collaboration between Thermaltake and Studio F. A. Porsche re-imagined the traditional gaming chair and took it to the next level in regard to aesthetic design, quality, and engineering. The Argent E700 series now has a total of 9 colors to choose from; including Glacier White, Space Gray, Storm Black, Ocean Blue, Flaming Orange, Racing Green, and the new variances Turquoise, Sanga Yellow, and Saddle Brown. The three new-colored models feature gloss finishes in highly saturated color, bringing out the color intensity while maintaining scratch resistance.
Built for the finest aesthetics and comfortability, the Argent E700 series introduces a highly ergonomic synchro-tilt mechanism with diverse adjustment options that perfectly supports the user’s body. All functions are cleverly integrated into a unique design. High-quality materials such as genuine leather and finely processed aluminum parts offer the player maximum comfort and style. The ARGENT E700 combines the best of both worlds – the aesthetics of a racing bucket seat with the functionality and elegance of a modern lounge or office chair. The luxurious and multi-functional ARGENT E700 Real Leather Gaming Chair allows you to fully immerse in the virtual gaming world or comfortably work for long hours.
Thermaltake x Studio F. A. Porsche Argent E700 Gaming Chair Features
- Premium Real Leather: Fully covered real leather with 1 – 1.1mm in thickness over the entire seat and headrest. The use of real leather is known for its durability, moisture resistance, and easy maintenance. Embroidered with red elegant stitching and unsurpassed breathability design for optimal aeration and style.
- Race Car inspired Side Handles: Designed to reflect a race car, the integrated side handles allow for tilting and elevating, find the perfect posture! The left side handle positions the seat back up to 126°. The right side handle adjusts the seat height between 16.1 – 20.8” (41 – 53cm).
- Polished Aluminum Logo: The Thermaltake logo plate located in the front middle is aluminum polished.
- First-Class Seating Experience: The one-piece curved-back design intends to appear aesthetic and futuristic, additionally, its formation provides for a full body immersion, imitating a first-class seating experience.
- Perforated Leather Seat Design: Perforated leather offers breathability to achieve heat dissipation and ventilation.
- Versatile Adjustments: Four-directional armrest movements in height and width, for optimal support of the forearm to relieve wrist pressure and muscle strain.
- Adjustable Headrest: Integrated headrest with lift adjustment up to about 1.9” (5cm).
- High-Density Molded Foam: Underneath the real leather is packed with high-density molded foam of 143.3lbs/ft³ (65kg/m³). The use of high-density and premium foam provides even weight distribution and firm body support while maintaining a sedentary posture.
- Sit Straight or Relax: Sit back at four lockable angles: 107°, 113°, 119°, and 126°.
- Class-4 Gas Spring: Class-4 gas spring for maximized safety and reliability during height adjustments.
- 5-star Aluminum Base & Caster Wheels: Premium grade 5-star aluminum alloy base with large 3” (7.5cm) caster wheels for enhanced stability. Suitable for soft and hard floors, without scratching the floor.
- Recommended Measurements: Height: 5’6” – 6’2” (170cm – 190cm), Weight: 331 lbs (150kg)