In Porsche’s own watch manufacturer in Solothurn, Switzerland, our master watchmakers have redefined high performance with the 911 GT3 RS chronograph. With its multitude of sporty design features and technical details, the set-up of the chronograph is perfectly matched to its motorised role models – exclusively for owners of the new Porsche 911 GT3 RS and 911 GT3 RS with Weissach package.
911 GT3 RS Chronograph Features
- The new pulsometer scale on the bezel made of glass bead blasted natural titanium or Black titanium with a Black titanium carbide coating also shows you how strongly your heart beats for motorsport during the pit stop. Feel your pulse and start the measurement on the chronograph. After 30 heartbeats, the second hand you stopped indicates the number of heartbeats per minute on the pulsometer scale. On request, the bezel is also available with a tachymeter or a minute display.
- The dial with a carbon-weave finish offers a sporty contrast to the White hour/minute numerals under scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with sevenfold anti-glare properties on both sides. The hour indices also consist of ceramic Super-Luminova luminous material: for especially long luminosity at your next night race. The hands in PERFORMANCE (White), ESSENCE (Black) or GT (Yellow) enhance the thrill with every second. The Porsche Design watch configurator even offers a choice of 123 different colours for the customisable colour ring around the dial.
- The exclusive seconds dial at 9 o’clock in Black Mat with White ‘911 GT3 RS’ model lettering and Red and White curb design also delivers inspiration in a split second. The imprint ‘BORN IN FLACHT’ in the centre of the seconds dial also emphasises the high-performance character of this unique timepiece from Porsche’s own watch manufacturer in Solothurn, Switzerland. When crossing the finish line, the chronograph second hand and the 30-minute counter show you exactly whether you were able to beat your best time. And thanks to the date window at 4 o’clock, you’ll always remember exactly when you achieved your masterful driving feat.
- The chronograph push buttons with ‘Start/Stop’ and ‘Next Lap’ laser engravings make it clear that this chronograph is about more than just displaying the time. Thanks to the glass bead blasted and up to 5 bar dynamically waterproof case made of natural titanium or Black titanium with a screwed crown, you are well prepared for the next rain race or quick dip. The clear sapphire glass viewing window on the back reveals the COSC-certified Porsche Design WERK 01.200 and the completely redesigned vehicle rotor in rim design, which can be configured in 6 different colours – with a rotor cap in the shape of the central lock including the ‘RS’ logo in Brilliant Silver. The Weissach RS rotor is based on the rim design of the lightweight magnesium forged wheel that is an exclusive part of the 911 GT3 RS with the Weissach Package.
- The ‘GT3 RS’ leather watchband included is made of genuine Porsche vehicle leather and a consistent continuation of selected interior elements, bringing that unique Porsche feeling to your wrist. With elaborate perforation and backing made of Race-Tex in the selected accent colour GT Silver or Guards Red and decorative stitching made of vehicle thread in the accent colour. On request, the chronograph can also be equipped with high-quality metal bands, which are made of titanium – just like the clasp. In addition, carefully crafted leather bands are available in the original Porsche colours of the 911 (992) configurator. All bands are equipped with a quick-change mechanism and folding clasp with pushers in the same colour as the case.
- The sight of a 911 GT3 RS is instantly unforgettable – just like the elegant appearance of this plaque with ‘911 GT3 RS’ engraved model lettering. If you purchase a 911 GT3 RS chronograph with a Weissach Package, a ‘Weissach RS’ graphic also adorns the metal. You will receive the plaque together with your individualised chronograph in an exclusive product environment. With the help of the configurator, you can also enter a text for a personal text engraving on the plaque in the ‘Plaque custom engraving’ field – e.g. the vehicle identification number of your Porsche GT3 RS. Of course, you can also have an individual text with up to 12 characters engraved on the back of the chronograph.
Porsche Design – 911 GT3 RS Chronograph More Information