Each rain jacket is thoughtfully crafted to keep you dry in conditions from drizzle to downpour, sudden showers and misty mornings. They’re supreme for each spring activity, from hiking to walking to commuting in the city. Our raincoats for men are made out of a three-layer fabric that’s waterproof and breathable for the ultimate comfort and protection on rainy days. These men’s waterproof jackets additionally contain a multitude of features for functionality and comfort while you’re out there exploring the nice outdoors – or just hanging out around the city. Our raincoats are practical, and thoughtfully designed: think adjustable hoods, a variety of pockets, and venting strategically placed for air flow.
The perfect travel gear
Each piece of Canada Goose rain gear is purposefully designed to keep you dry anywhere your adventures take you this spring – and beyond. Our raincoats for men are also ideal for taking with you as you travel, since they’re light-weight, packable and easily fold into an interior pocket for optimum portability.
Designed for each day use in transitional seasons with our breathable Tri-Durance fabric for comfortable protection in opposition to downpours and strong winds. Mesh venting encourages airflow whereas keeping rain out and reflective details on the back add low light visibility.
Canada Goose Nanaimo Rain Jacket Features
- Jacket is light-weight enough to roll up and simply stow into hood. As soon as stowed away, cinch drawcord to pack down even further for easy travel.
- Totally seam-sealed construction keeps rain out.
- Hood has single adjustment point at back that cinches two ways at once. Extended brim construction with a head skirt underneath allows the hood to maneuver with you and keep out of your line of sight. Signature double-stripe reflective details at brim and back add low light visibility.
- Mesh venting underneath the back panel adds breathability and airflow while keeping rain out.
- Signature double-stripe reflective details on the upper back for added visibility in low light.
- Articulated sleeves and underarm gussets enhance fit and add range of motion.
- Scalloped cuffs with reflective edges provide extra coverage and adjust with hook-and-loop closures to seal out rain.
- Placket with snap closures over two-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or air flow. Storm flap underneath zipper has reflective details and laser-cut perforations for added air flow.
- 3 exterior pockets: higher grown-on construction pocket with top flap and hook-and-loop closure. 2 pockets with zipper closures. Chest pocket is envelope construction to keep the rain out, and all pockets are lined with mesh.
The price of the product is $550. Click for purchase and detailed information