The KHL Model Three Bookshelf Speaker is a compact bookshelf speaker that rivals the largest floor-standing speakers. Its two-way design is a continuation of KLH’s acoustic suspension legacy of accurate, audiophile-quality performance. The Model Three Bookshelf Speaker is a novel solution for people with smaller listening spaces. Unlike other tower speakers at this price point, listeners can place the Model Three closer to the wall than average or place it on a bookshelf for even more convenience.
The KLH Model Three bookshelf speaker is made from real wood veneers, cast aluminum baskets, and gorgeous, sustainable MDF cabinetry. Like the Model Five floor standing speaker, the English Walnut Model Three comes with a beautiful Stone Wash Linen grille cloth that magnifies the rich finish of the real wood veneers. You can purchase the Old-World Linen and Basalt Black Knit grille separately to customize your Model Three bookshelf speaker as your own!
KHL Model Three Bookshelf Speaker Features
- Iconic Mid-Century Modern Styling
- Acoustic Suspension Design
- Three-position Acoustic Balance Control allows the loudspeaker’s output to be tailored for the most difficult acoustic environments.
- Non-Resonant Die-Cast Aluminum Woofer Frame
- Machined Aluminum 1” tweeter faceplate
- KLH cabinetry features a 3⁄4” MDF enclosure for increased structural rigidity.
- Thirteen Component network using high-quality iron-core inductors & Mylar capacitors
- Each speaker includes its own 8 ̊ slant riser base made of powder-coated 14-gauge steel
- Low-Profile Magnet Attached Grille
Related News: JBL PRX900 Series