Cutwater C-288 Coupe’s advanced hull design delivers the perfect blend of performance, comfort, and efficiency thanks to the double-stepped deep-V hull, Laminar Flow Interrupters, and a stout 10’ beam. The generous beam maximizes cabin area and on-water stability while remaining trailerable.
Boarding is made safe and easy with our Clear-Path swim platform which fully wraps around the outboard engines. In the cockpit, you’ll find ample storage, rod holders, beverage holders, livewell, an electric grill, and more. The cockpit transforms into a social space providing seating for six with the convertible sunset seat, fold-down gunwale seats, and an opening glass bulkhead lounge. The overhead solar panel and sport racks allow for extended cruising and storage for SUPs, kayaks, bikes, and more.
Step inside the salon and you’ll find your home on the water, with a full galley featuring a stovetop, stainless-steel sink with pull-out rinse faucet, fridge/freezer combo, microwave convection oven, cabinetry, and a wine/water cooler. The helm is a Captain’s dream with a Garmin 8612xsv chartplotter, Garmin Autopilot, sonar, xHD radar, color engine displays, and twin-lever electronic throttle control.
You’ll remain comfortable in any weather with the climate-controlled interior featuring sliding overhead hatches and opening portlights. Separate accommodations for six include a forward stateroom, spacious mid-berth, and a private head with shower. The C-288 Coupe is the complete package for extended cruising, fishing, remote work, and more.
Cutwater C-288 Coupe Price
Cutwater C-288 Coupe Northwest Edition – $314,937.00
Most commonly used in colder climates where air conditioning would not be necessary. Equipped with AGM batteries, diesel forced air heater, and downrigger plugs and pads.
Cutwater C-288 Coupe Luxury Edition – $329,937.00
Most commonly used in warmer climates where air conditioning is a must. Equipped with air conditioning/reverse cycle heating, and lithium-ion battery upgrade to enable inverter powered air conditioning/reverse cycle heat.
- Engine: Twin 250 HP Yamaha F250 outboards
- LOA (motors down): 33′ 7″ – 10.24 m
- LOA (motors up): 36′ 3″ – 11.05 m
- Draft (motors down, approx): 33″ – 0.84 m
- Draft (motors up, approx): 23″ – 0.58 m
- Beam: 10′ – 3.05 m
- Weight, dry: 10,000 lbs 4,536 kg
- Bridge clearance (mast down): 9′ 2″ 2.79 m
- Bridge clearance (mast up): 11′ 3.35 m
- Fuel Capacity: 200 US gal 757.1 L
- Water Capacity: 41 US gal 155.2 L
- Waste Capacity: 25 US gal 94.6 L
- Twin 250HP Yamaha F250 outboards
- Double stepped hull
- Electric trim tabs
- Laminar flow interrupters
- Bow thruster
- Thruster wireless remote
- Trailerable – 10’ beam
- Air conditioning (Luxury edition)
- Cabin drink holders, 3
- Curtains for privacy
- Dinette (seats 4) converts to bed
- Fully enclosed head
- Fusion stereo system (multi-zone)
- Hatches, pilothouse roof, solar reflective, 2
- Hatches, stateroom, 2
- Indirect cabin lighting
- LED lighting
- Electric marine toilet w/ holding tank, pump out
- Heater (NW: diesel, Luxury: AC reverse cycle)
- Midship stateroom
- Opening portlights, 4
- Private forward stateroom
- Shower with enclosure
- Storage under mattress
- TV/DVD in salon
- TV/DVD in stateroom