Audi e-tron GT 2022 Family
The upcoming Audi e-tron GT (2022) is a car that makes use of electric motors. These entrance and rear motors are able to reaching 469 horsepower usually, however as a lot as 522 horsepower—for round 2.5 seconds—with launch management.
That’s some significant horsepower, but it will get even higher. With the RS version of the car, these numbers are boosted to 590 and 637 horsepower. It will probably even go from 0 to 60 mph in simply over 3 seconds.
The Audi e-tron GT is anticipated to keep up a 238-mile range per full charge. Interiors will use recycled supplies rather than traditional leather-based.
Pricing for the Audi e-tron GT will start at $99,900.
Packing a pair of electric motors that create an electrified version of Audi’s Quattro all-wheel-drive system, the common e-tron GT generates as much as 522 horsepower whereas the RS version peaks at 637 ponies. This energy is transformed to exhilarating acceleration with the assistance of its progressive two-speed transmission, which has a primary gear for launches and a second high gear for optimum effectivity. A posh cooling system means its battery pack can handle repeated runs with out the standard indicators of heat-related degradation. Audi additionally eschews conventional one-pedal driving on its sporty EV, as an alternative, offering a extra pure really feel. The e-tron GT is available with all-wheel steering, an adjustable air suspension, and wheel sizes that range from 19 up to 21 inches.
Audi e-tron GT 2022 Family Features
Audi e-tron® GT Premium Plus
- 20-inch 5-double-spoke design bi-color titanium wheels
- Front cross traffic assist
- 14-way heated power front sport seats including 4-way power lumbar
- 3-spoke Alcantara multifuction flat-bottom steering wheel
- Matrix-design LED headlights with high-beam assist
Audi e-tron® GT Prestige
- Audi active lane assist plus emergency assist & traffic jam assist
- Head-up display
- LED interior ambient & contour lighting, multi-color
- Heated rear seat
- B&O Surround Sound System
Audi RS e-tron® GT
- 20″ 5-spoke turbine design Aero wheels
- Carbon fiber roof
- e-torque vectoring plus
- Surface coated disc brakes with Orange calipers
- Carbon fiber and Black optic exterior kit