Like the Defender 90 and 110, the new 130 body design borrows its name from the original Defender family, inspired by the longest model in the line-up. It allows customers to effortlessly transport up to eight people across any terrain and is the ultimate demonstration of Defender’s breadth of talents.
A host of exterior and interior design enhancements and technologies distinguish New Defender 130, uniquely balancing comfort with customary Defender durability and capability.
The New Defender 130 is available in SE, HSE, X-Dynamic, and X specifications, in addition to a First Edition. The First Edition is available in three combinations carefully curated by the designers, each one featuring a distinct colour and design theme:
- Fuji White with Extended Bright Pack with Light Oyster Full Windsor Leather interior and Natural Light Oak Veneer
- Sedona Red with Ebony Full Windsor Leather seats and Smoked Oak Veneer
- Carpathian Grey with Vintage Tan Full Windsor Leather and Rough-Cut Walnut Veneer
The First Edition model builds on the HSE specification with an extensive equipment list including Matrix LED headlamps, heated second and third-row seating, four-zone climate control, Meridian Sound System, Driver Assist Pack, and Privacy Glass. All feature 20-inch alloy wheels as standard, with a choice of P400 petrol or D300 diesel Ingenium six-cylinder powertrains.
Upfront, Defender 130 features a larger 11.4-inch Pivi Pro touchscreen as standard following its introduction on Defender 90 and 110 V8, allowing enhanced control over the vehicle’s core functions via a crisp and intuitive display. The curved glass interface provides fast, state-of-the-art functionality and is responsive as soon as the vehicle is started, with a simple menu structure and Software Over The Air capability so it is always up to date.
2023 Land Rover Defender 130 Features
- New Defender 130 features an extended body for greater interior space, perfect for all-terrain family expeditions with up to eight on board in superior comfort.
- An increase in body length retains the Defender’s unstoppable off-road capability and articulations, and three rows of seating in 2+3+3 arrangement.
- Defender silhouette is elegantly extended by 340mm, for enhanced interior space with vast maximum load capacity of 2,5161 liters and three rows of full-size seating.
- Exclusive new Sedona Red colour and Four Zone Climate Control are uniquely available on Defender 130, with standard air suspension for enhanced comfort.
- Striking exterior option pack gives New Defender 130 a unique character, with Ceres Silver Satin finish to lower body cladding around the entire vehicle.
- Room for up to eight to travel in comfort across three rows, plus large, flexible load area and a comprehensive choice of Defender accessories.
- New Defender 130 is fitted with larger 11.4-inch Pivi Pro touchscreen as standard, while occupants enjoy purer air with advanced Cabin Air Purification Plus as standard.
- New Defender 130 can find and navigate to any 3m square on the planet, without the need for a phone signal, using the advanced Pivi Pro infotainment system.
- Sophisticated interior provided by Light Oyster leather and new Natural Light Oak veneer, with white powder-coated cast metal Cross Car Beam and extended chrome detailing.
- Carefully curated First Edition represents the very best of New Defender 130 and is available in three high-specification configurations, each with a distinct design theme.
- Starting at $68,000
2023 Land Rover Defender 130 More Information