2023 Honda HR-V debuts a clean, sporty, and expressive exterior design for 2023, featuring a bold new grille, longer hood, and sleek roofline. Based on the Honda global architecture like the award-winning 11th generation Honda Civic, the HR-V is larger than its predecessor, with a longer wheelbase and wider stance while still remaining sporty and personal. The HR-V is the right size with the space and utility for an adventurous weekend escape, yet nimble to maneuver city streets.
Inspired by the thrill of new experiences, HR-V’s design is ambitious with a strong sense of adventure. A low horizontal beltline that begins with its extended hood and continues over the swell of the rear fenders gives its flowing forms a sense of motion. Wide-set LED headlights and taillights emphasize HR-V’s athletic stance. A sculpted hatch and functional tailgate spoiler highlight its sporty proportions.
A large greenhouse provides excellent visibility, enhanced by door-mounted mirrors and HR-V’s low cowl. For a cleaner, upscale look, laser-brazing technology eliminates the need for unsightly roof moldings, and HR-V’s windshield wipers hide under the hood line when not in use.
2023 Honda HR-V Exterior Features
- The all-new HR-V was made to excite. With flowing lines and elevated finishing touches like slender LED headlights and available 18-inch alloy wheels, this SUV achieves an unmistakably premium aesthetic.
- The side view of the HR-V highlights a remarkably smooth roofline that’s precisely engineered using “laser brazing,” a joining technique that allows the roof and side panels to merge seamlessly.
- A honeycomb grille is the centerpiece of this attention-grabbing front end. Gently sloping body lines angled headlights, and the iconic Honda emblem works together to create a striking first impression wherever you go.
- The HR-V Sport dials up the attitude with bold 18-inch gloss-black wheels, a unique gloss-black grille, a matte-black bumper, and exclusive badging.
- A slim spoiler invokes the racing spirit of Honda and adds sporty appeal to a completely revamped rear design. And available rear privacy glass keeps items stored in the cargo area out of sight.
- 17-inch alloy wheels perfectly complement the eye-catching exterior, creating a dynamic look from every angle.
- Slightly angled LED headlights with automatic high beams illuminate your journey and enhance the style of the HR-V.
- The LED brake lights mimic the headlights’ aesthetic and offer excellent visibility to other drivers.
2023 Honda HR-V Interior Features
- Refined styling, seating for up to five, and a 60/40 split 2nd row that you can configure to suit your needs combine to create a comfortable, versatile interior.
- An elegant dashboard accented with honeycomb detailing houses important tech features and serves as the cockpit’s visual anchor.
- Let the light shine in, enjoy a cool breeze or simply take in more of the scenery, all with one simple tap that opens the one-touch power moonroof.
- Stay comfortable on even the coldest days with heated and leather-trimmed front seats.
- The dual-zone automatic climate-control system lets you and your front passenger set separate temperatures, so you can both ride in total comfort.
- An all-black interior accented with striking orange stitching and a metallic honeycomb instrument panel insert put the bold personality of the HR-V Sport on full display.
- The leather-wrapped steering wheel, shift knob and leather-trimmed seats make for a luxurious look and feel.
- Ergonomic steering-wheel controls let you toggle through screens on the 7-inch Driver Information Interface, adjust audio volume and manage cruise control settings, all while keeping your hands on the wheel.
- Body-stabilizing front seats with uniquely engineered lumbar and side supports help minimize fatigue on long drives, and the available leather-trimmed version of the driver’s seat is power-adjustable in eight different ways, so you can easily configure the position that’s perfect for you.
- The 7-inch Driver Information Interface lets you choose the information you want in front of you, whether that’s your average MPG, directions, safety settings, or an intelligent driver attention monitor that alerts you when you may be too tired to continue driving.
- The HR-V interior is surprisingly spacious. With comfortable seating for 5, plentiful storage compartments, and electrostatic 2nd-row reading lights that turn on with a simple touch, it’s a cabin everyone can enjoy.
- You can easily configure the interior of the HR-V to suit your needs with its 60/40 split 2nd-row seats. Fold down a single seat to accommodate tall items like a standing lamp, or fold them all down for even more cargo space.
- Even with the 2nd-row seats up, the HR-V provides 24.4 cubic feet of cargo space, enough to transport large suitcases, house plants, or plenty of groceries. Folding down the 2nd-row seats creates enough space for a set of golf clubs or the perfect piece of antique furniture.
- Shield the original carpets of your HR-V from the wear and tear of everyday driving with all-season floor mats. These durable, easy-to-clean floor mats feature extended sidewalls for extra protection and are specially designed to trap dirt.
- Door sill protection film helps guard the lower door sill against scuffing and features silver detailing for a subtle touch of style.
- Keep belongings stored in the cargo area out of view and help protect them from damaging UV rays with the cargo cover.
- The cargo tray helps keep the rear of your HR-V in pristine condition. Durable, with raised sides for added protection and perfectly molded to fit your HR-V, it protects the floor in the rear storage area from dirt and spills.
- Whether your rear seats are up or folded down, you can feel confident knowing the seat backs will be protected from scuffs and dirt by seat back protectors.